Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nothing skeletal about these reviews ~

One fifth grader submitted three book reviews to Destiny Quest today!

Skeleton Man

Great. Awesome. Breathtaking. Amazing. These are some of the many words that can positively describe this incredible book. Once you finish a given page, you always have the urge to flip to the next one. I highly recommend this great book.

The Graveyard Book

This is one of the best books that I have ever read in my life. I found this great read at a bookstore in the "used" section and decided to buy it. Then, when I started to read it, I found out that it was really incredible. If you have not read this, then you really should. 

The Far Side Gallery

This is incredibly funny! If you have not read it, I highly recommend it to you. Some comic books are funny, but this book really shows that Gary Larson spent a lot of time making this hilarious read. It has you laughing with every page. 

1 comment:

Lindi said...

I love The Graveyard Book. I think it is one of the best middle-grade novels published in the last 10 years. I'm so glad you loved it too, and agree -- everyone should read this modern classic!