Monday, February 25, 2008

Teach Me

Teach Me
by R.A. Nelson is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Lately, I've been trying to rekindle my passion for books and find any kind of material that will pull me in and suck me under to the point where reality seems like the story and the book seems like reality. This book did just that. From the moment I picked it up, I was hooked. The story is a little bit riskay but sweet and gripping. Carolina "Nine" decides to take a poetry class her last term of her senior year. In this class she learns about love, obsession and Emily Dickinson from her incredibly handsome teacher, Mr. Mann.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is craving a little romance, forbidden or not. Although this book drags out, it is lengthy in a good way. It leaves one happy that the story continues past the alloted time consumed by the affair.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mrs. Brown, good to see you posting. You must be done with that US History paper!